Shiplake Mem Hall
modlogo

When it was originally built in 1926, the Memorial Hall had a number of meeting rooms. Over the years changes were made - the original institute rooms became the current Nursery and the Parish Council Chambers and the reading room behind the hall were converted to a flat.

A major modernisation of the Hall replacing the antiquated kitchen and toilets, building a new entrance and replacing the existing leaky flat roofs with insulated pitched roofs was formally opened on 26th October 2013.